Let's tap into our greatest resource - each other!
This July 27th @ 6 pm, join SJCA and your fellow South Jersey Artists for a discussion & "Reciprocity Circle".
The "Reciprocity Circle" is a dynamic group exercise that applies the “pay-it-forward” principle to help strengthen connections with local artists and cultural organizations. Bring your questions, ideas, and an open mind!
Participants in the "Reciprocity Circle" help each other to get the what they need and solve real problems, both personal and professional. Moreover, it energizes the group, creating opportunities for collaboration and partnership across the South Jersey cultural community.
Does it sound interesting, but you’re not sure what you would contribute or ask for?
A few examples could include:
- Coaching: professional development advice or best practices
- Collaborations: share a space, show together, cross promote
- Technical: how to create pivot tables in Excel; help applying for grant or other opportunity; translation services; create virtual studio tour
- Build Connections: Use networking to help connect with organizations, groups, or individuals in the cultural community; ask for e-introductions
- Community Building: connect with local community groups; work towards inclusivity
Basically, anything that helps support your work and strengthens the South Jersey Cultural Community! We hope to see you on July 27th for an uplifting and productive session!
SJCA events are open to artists and groups of ALL creative & cultural backgrounds. Space is limited so that attendees can fully participate.
Don't worry if you can't make it, there will be another session on August 25th @ 1pm!
QUESTIONS, ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATIONS, OR TRANSLATION REQUESTS?
Contact Julie Hain, South Jersey Cultural Alliance, Interim Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 626-3630.
This virtual event will be held on Zoom. Haven’t used Zoom?
Click here for a helpful video.